Here are some questions re branding. Of course, the forum only has what seems to be fewer than 10 regular posters and so there may not be a lot of input on these questions . . .

It seems that only 1 in 10 or 1 in 15 dommes do branding . . . or that it is generally not on their websites as a possibility or offering . . . or that if it is possible, it is in the category of "If something interests you and is not on this list, please ask."

I would personally be intrigued to see a domme who does branding but am perhaps too afraid to ask for it or permit it. I definitely have not and would not send an email to a potential or current domme inviting her to brand me but some people can be seduced into some things.

If you are a domme . . . re branding . . .

1) would you share some stories of guys you persuaded to get branded, if any?
2) If you do not brand, do you wish to explain why?
3) if you brand, why?
4) Have you persuaded any guys to get branded while doing tease-and-denial or when they were locked in chastity and wanted out?
5) Have you ever tried to torment a guy in chastity by telling him he would only get out early by getting branded?
6) you would like to brand a guy, but have not thought of it much . . . .
or
7) you would like to brand a guy, but there has been no opportunity so far . . .

If you are a guy or sub . . .

1) Have any dommes you have seen brought up branding you?
2) If you were locked in chastity or in some other torment, would that be a factor in your saying no or yes? Or, is the answer an automatic no?
3) under what circumstances, if any, would you be willing to get branded?

for either . . .
Is branding regarded as too dangerous or too permanent to be considered?

Since I kind of assume that 99% of guys will not be asking for a branding, is it that the only time it happens is when the domme persuades or seduces the guy or corrupts his judgment by locking him in chastity?

Edited by ztrade (01/06/16 12:14 AM)