I better understand why most of the dominatrixes I meet seem to be reluctant when I hand the tribute to them at the beginning of the session, which I found very strange before.
Sting operations are totally prohibited in my country but, of course, they aren't supposed to know the law of each country they visit.

In regards to the tribute, I have always wondered about this: do you prefer small-denomination notes (20 or less) or larger-denomination notes (50 or more)?
This may seem like a tiny detail but makes a significant difference with tributes of 300-400, and even more for the dominatrix who may get several tributes like this during a limited period of time. I mainly meet traveling dominatrixes and I always thought it was safer for them to carry small-denomination notes because they may dispose of them more discreetly and justify their presence more easily if asked (by customs officers for example). On the other hand, larger-denomination notes are obviously easier to carry, to stock and to count.
I do not know what others subs are doing?