I have ideas but I am not sure if you wish to try them . . . and it would depend on the guys limits, if any, and also, if you wish to risk losing him as a sub or client.

My idea is this: you will need at least one domme who does tease and denial and may get nude or topless; you will need at least one domme who does branding or is willing to learn or try.

then . . .

at the beginning or partway through, have a domme do time with the sub and she is not there to torture him much, physically, if at all. She does some sort of tease and denial or ongoing tease and seeks to be his friend and she may take her shirt off or flirt or be coy with him.

Then, partway through, when the guy is hard and wanting more or intrigued about seeing her nude or topless, she says,
"Sub, I am not going to cane or whip you today. It isn't necessary and I thought of being nice to you. I want to let you know that there is one of the dommes who is sometimes a bit crazy She is planning on branding you, twice. The only way out of it is for you to leave and go home as soon as you can. But I do wish to kiss you a bit and maybe I may take my panties off if you are staying. I don't know, but I'd like to have dinner with you after the branding, if you are still in town. And I don't think Control or anyone is going to check his email for the next day and a half." (However long it is till the scheduled ending of the guys visit to Atlanta or whatever city it is.)

And then the guy must choose somehow, to stay or to go or to try to get ahold of Mistress Ayn to say that he has a limit and can't be branded. And she might consider his request or not. . .

And then, let him go home, or then this near-nude mistress or one of the others brand him, once. . . and say, "I'll be branding your other thigh next time you come to Atlanta. I hope that is ok."

I know this is not the answer to the question you were asking . . . I don't have much experience or even fantasy with abduction scenarios including being moved about . . .