About 2 years ago I started blocking all Dommes and subs who became focused on Findom and/or any type of supremacy (whether female, racial or other) and it made my social media experience so much better because their attitudes just pissed me off. Although the two are radically different conceots, they seem to enthuse the same peoole.These issues, discussed on this board in the days before the influx of good people from Max, are what first bonded me with Mistress Ayn since our attitudes and approaches aligned so well (which is why you see us joking around with each other in ways that may seem disrespectful on my part as a sub but are actually how I show my highest regard for a Domme as an actual person).

I have no problems with those who wish to focus on those things as part of a fantasy roleplay scene, but I believe that the core of D/s and FemDom is about strength and caring for your partners needs rather than weakness and the Dominant going out of their way to abusively take advantage of the sub. Yes, some of that purpose is lost/ignored in the Pro/client experience since for most that is about pay for service, but I find that the truly great Pro Dommes (such as yourself) still translate those feelings and attitudes into this realm as well... And, I thank You for that.