Originally Posted By The Thomas

One aspect where I am somewhat in agreement with AspX is the sadistic enjoyment of the Domina does add something, the proverbial icing on the cake.

I'm really enjoying reading the different perspectives on here. I am still very much learning my pain tolerance. I'd have to say what I enjoy about corporal/pain includes several different aspects. I do actually like the pain, at least what I have experienced in session so far (yes very limited). There have been instances where I have been hurt physically (not in a session) and laughed. Not always of course, but in some cases much to my surprise, as well as others around me, I just laugh. Maybe some of my wires are crossed. smirk Then there is this sort of pride I guess you could call it, that I just don't ever want to feel weak or like I can't handle something. So enduring pain feels like an accomplishment to me. That probably makes no sense. Lastly I have to agree wholeheartedly with Thomas and Asp. I have seen clips, movies, and read stories where the Domme especially seems to be enjoying flogging, spanking, whipping or just generally torturing a submissive and that makes me weak in the knees. I also briefly experienced this during my last session with Mistress Ayn when she told me I could and would take more pain for her. There is something about someone else enjoying it that adds this twisted pleasurable experience to the whole scenario.