Next week I will be conducting a 2 day MindFuck Production with a sub I have been seeing for a number of years. This is our 5th or 6th production and each one has been a bit different, but all have involved trickery, abduction and several additional players (mostly other Mistresses). Most have been more playful than sinister. I've orchestrated challenges with consequences for failure, scavenger hunt type scenarios, etc., but this time I want it to be a bit more sinister and I invite your input and ideas to make it spectacular. I also thought it would be fun to involve the board vicariously in this production and then tell you how it went post MF.

He visits this board, so he has been banned from it until after his MindFuck - which I am sure is making his mind whirl already.

Here is the set up:
He will be getting a mysterious email from someone calling themselves "Control". Control discloses that he works for one of the alphabet agencies and that it has come to their attention that he accessed government secrets while working on a project and that his life might be in danger. Chatter has indicated that certain parties want to interrogate him to see what he knows and Control wants to catch these "parties" while protecting the sub. Control says he/she knows that the sub is going to be visiting a Dominatrix when he travels to Atlanta and that the Dominatrix is suspected to be part of this plot. The sub is instructed to follow through with the visit to the Domme and Control will try to help him uncover the truth so he can be safe.

The reality:
The sub will be "subjected" to several interrogation sessions with various Dommes - Goddess Samantha, Mistress Ultra Violet, etc. and at various locations. The fun part (also read hard part) is devising clever ways to get him from place to place while keeping the fantasy going and keeping him safe. Some of the things I have done in the past are: Told him to meet me at a specific location and then had another Domme actually be there and pick him up or "kidnap" him. Told him to lay on his hotel bed, blindfolded and wait (I have a key) - he has done complete sessions that way and never knew which Domme did it. I've told him to find a specific car in a parking lot, get in and put on his blindfold - then one of us gets in and drives away with him.

The request:
So I am curious to see if any of you (sub or Mistress) have some devious ideas about making this MindFuck unique. The actual sessions I like to leave up to the Mistress that is conducting the session, but getting him there and how the session ends and progresses to the next scene are ideas I would like to hear. So any ideas or similar experiences you would like to share?

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn