I have stopped in to visit her a couple of times. I took my motorcycle out to Colorado twice in the summer of '18.
This cleared something of my bucket list as to having a session that is not in a big city.

I was out there looking for an OTK spanking. Got a good one. Second time I was strapped to a spanking horse (not my favourite position; but I requested it this time) to experience complete helplessness.

When I arrived Lorena welcomed me and sat down across from me with a therapists pad and we discussed what I was looking for.

We even had a cup of coffee together, it was very informal. Once we started however, she had a definite dominant vibe going on.

This is a legit therapy outfit. You have to sign a promise that there will be no funny business (as defined by the good citizens of Colorado).

I have the feeling that Lorena has a wide variety of BDSM skills, If something else interests you.

If you go in the off season for tourists, you should stay in Lyons. It's a cool little resort town to walk around in. US 36 south going to boulder will take you pretty close to the neighbourhood.