I have only done this three times with mistresses I have known very well.

I was introduced to GS when a mistress I was serving had to relieve herself. I was in such arousal she asked, "Do you want to watch?" I said yes and crawled into the bathroom on my hands and knees. Days after the session we talked and I asked to be "branded" by her stream on my chest and crotch. She was hesitant saying,"I'll consider it but I am not sure you are ready." Months later in the middle of a session without warning she dragged me into her hotel room's shower stall and she "branded" me. I was ordered to shower off and immediately return to the bedroom where she sat on a towel in a lounge chair and was ordered to "clean" her orally.

I have experienced GS two other times with two other long term mistresses of mine. One was in the middle of a session and no "cleaning" of the mistress was offered. The other was raw and intense. After a spanking, finger invasion and the beginning of a milking this mistress put red towels on a hardwood floor, ordered me to lie on the towels, and as I did she gave me a GS as I pleasured myself.