I am a little late to the party on this topic but I am an over 40 Domme and thoughts of how long I will be able to continue do occur to me from time to time. No disrespect to you Ms. RoseWood but I think domination is very much an older woman's arena and I sometimes wonder what the 20 somethings are thinking when they twerk and do very undignified things. The most ridiculous thing I have seen is an under 30 "Domme" offering life coach services. Really?

Real domination is as much mental as it is physical and life experience helps provide a mental sophistication and confidence that I didn't have as a younger woman. Attraction is important but there are so many more layers to domination.

That being said, I think a ProDomme should retire when she is no longer relevant. I just hope I have the good sense to know when that is ;-)

I completely agree that seeing an older Domme trying to emulate the younger ones is a bit pathetic. There are so many ways an older Domme can stay relevant. Twerking is not one of them.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn