Originally Posted By Cheyenne
What's been going through my mind lately, at my advanced age is, when is the time for a sub to retire? I'll start topic shortly.

This will be a great topic that, I don't believe, in all of these years, has been discussed. I'm looking forward to it.

Bell de Jour sounds so awesome. Of course, anyone who has been around for a while remembers her, from DDI and, her reputation. I never had the opportunity to meet her. I had no idea that Ava Taurel was her daughter. Which would be another interesting thread. How do people feel about the mother/daughter/niece thing. I won't comment but, wait for the appropriate time for a new thread.

Mistress, if I wrote this the wrong way MY MISTAKE! Ava Taurel was NOT Belle's daughter. Here is a link discussing a documentary about Ava, "Didn't Do It For Love." https://www.amazon.com/Didnt-Do-Love-Eva-Norvind/dp/B01MF64OK0

Mistress Gloria was her niece, at least I believed Belle about that. A busty blonde a couple of years older than me back then (maybe 39? 40?) with hypnotic eyes, seductive behavior and a classic hourglass figure. Looking back I took big chances and drove her around Queens a few times for her upscale messenger job.