Thank you for that, but in reality I actually have as many (and in some ways more) limitations and constraints than most people... Somehow I've just managed to find people who accept them.

My life is duality... I am completely open with other kinksters about all my kink stuff, but not one of them... Including a Domme I had a full-on Girlfriend/boyfiend relationship with, the female sub I own and one of my best friends... Has ever been told my given name. All of the "normal" public side of my life is completely closed off from them.

The same goes in the opposite direction as I am completely in the kink closet where only one person (who is the most significant relationship in my life and had been for an extremely long time) knows about myb predilections.

What does make me different is that I have a job that allows me to work from anywhere and the freedom to set my own schedule. That is what allows me to travel when/where I want and prioritize a Domme and her needs over my own... In turn, I have found be an amazing set of Women who enjoy my service enough that I get incredible opportunities.

But, because of my need for privacy I don't get to go to lifestyle events or even officially attend conventions like DomCon, FetishCon or AVN (all of which I have been around but never inside). I don't get to be a video slave even though I have run the camera on many shoots. I don't get to do public play (as much as just the thought of it gets me excited).

So, I guess my point is that you are right that I get to take advantage of a lot of opportunities and I make room in my life for them, but I absolutely do not have total freedom to follow these interests 24 hours a day. I just don't talk about the constraint I put on my Vegas Domme that I have to be sober and available to work between 6am & 2pm when she does forced intox and then plugs my ass, tags my balls, makes me wear pantyhose (or other women's undergarments) and chains me to the toilet in my hotel room for 4 days. I also was unemployed for the first half of this year, which gave me room for some of the 24/7 things you have seen me post about.

But, overall, I really appreciate that you enjoy my posts about my adventures and that you are kind enough to post that.