During my travels I've been fortunate enough to serve as a full toilet for Modern Empress from London, Lexine from Los Angles, Gia Peccato from NYC and Miss Jasmine from Vancouver. Can't say I have favorite as they have all been really incredible experiences.

Modern Empress tends to have smaller volume and a medium consistency and her posh British accent is so sexy as she encourages you to finish all of her shit. Lexine has always had high volume and the consistency has varied but has never been super soft and she always makes the session super sensual. I just recently started seeing Goddess Gia and have seen her twice so far and both times were large volume; first time was a medium consistency and second time it was super soft. Goddess Gia definitely knows how to build up anticipation to the point where you are begging for it. My first full toilet experience was with Miss Jasmine and she always delivers a very large volume of shit and it's always been very soft. The last few times I saw Miss Jasmine her shit has actually tasted good, almost a sweet flavor, it was kinda strange. I would love to meet Empress Ming though I'm not sure I could consume five pounds of shit.

I definitely don't find it at all humiliating, I find that the act of submitting in one of the most extreme ways possible very exhilarating and satisfying. What's great about the ladies I've seen is that they all seem to really enjoy using human toilets which makes the sessions that much more amazing.