This is a good question. I think it is different for everyone. I've known ladies who did sessions in their mid 60's, kept themselves in fantastic shape and, did well. I'm thinking of Goddess Elizabeth of South Florida. Her client base was loyal and, probably around her age, if not older. I can't imagine her twerking. She was a very elegant lady who loved the scene. The scene never stopped loving her.

A colleague of mine, who has done very well for herself, is in her mid 50's. I'm surprised to see she is still touring. She's always busy, never slows down and, has certainly done well enough to retire by now. She just loves the scene and, has no shortage of clients. She's also a fitness and, health buff. So, that helps. Twerking? No. Classical, old school domination with enough wardrobe and, toys to blow anyone's mind.

As for me, I retired from sessions in my mid 40's and, focused on the video business. I still had a thriving session business but, it had lost it's excitement for me and, it didn't seem fair to my clients to go through the motions and, fake it. I rocked it in videos, even in my 40's. My C4S store sat in the number one spot for years, until I decided to pull away from that a little too. The video business was a blast for a long time but, I eventually felt like spending more time with my family and, traveling with my husband. I will say, if my life had been different and, I wasn't able to afford to retire, I could not see myself doing sessions so elegantly as the ladies I mentioned. As corporal and, hardcore as my videos were, my session style was more playful. Cheerleading outfits, leather bikinis, low cut cat suits, mini latex dresses, ect. So, that would probably have put me in the category of the twerking senior citizen dom if I had remained doing sessions. That would have been a big no thank you for me. Couldn't have done it and, maintained my self esteem.

I'm in my mid 50's now and, some of my beloved clients and, fans still try to get me to do sessions, to the point of bribery. One client in particular really misses the connection we had. I think about it some times. I miss playing with him too. He is older than I am and, probably wouldn't feel comfortable with a dom who is much younger. I don't worry about my catsuit fitting but, the head space. My mind is on grandkids and, gardening. There is a time to know when to retire your jersey, to put it in football terms. That time is different for everyone. But, I do agree about the twerking. Grow old elegantly. Not desperately. Above all else, be happy that you are growing old. It is better than the alternative.