Originally Posted By Swordfish

With dommes who are both new to me, and newer to the scene, I always give as an idea a protocol I enjoy that enhances communication (similar to stoplight) without breaking roles. It's just an idea I throw out that is totally her option, but a number of new-ish dommes have liked it. BAsically, it's:

Quote:
The first time (or first few times) we try something that involves pain, etc., I have an out. So if she's going to perform CBT for the first time, she might accompany it with "tell me you're my bitch" (which I'll initially refuse to say), or "I'm going to torture your balls. When you can't take it anymore, thank me by dropping to your knees and kissing my toes".

Or, in other words, when I hit my very limit, I indicate this to her by saying something humiliating or doing something humiliating. This signals her the first few times, both what my pain limit is, and my facial and body expressions so she knows how to read me. It's not really "code words", but submissive words or actions, just used to communicate to her the first time "this is about my limit for intensity, and this is how I look and behave when I'm at that limit".

Love it! This is so hot!