This is a fair question and I want to be clear that this is sll about the business end of things and absolutely nothing about her as a Domme or a person. All of my online interactions with her have been good and everything I have ever heard about her has been positive.

I also want to reiterate that she has every right to set the business parameters however she wants and it is up to the potential client to determine whether they are willing to go along (which is why I passed before ever contacting her about a session), However, I think the following are somewhat outrageous and are fair comment for a sub to know in conjunction with a review because they are definitely not the industry standard:

She requires a minimum deposit of 50% of the cost of a session prior to booking.

Although she will accept deposits through alternative means (such as Amazon gift cards), you must pay an additional $50 per hour if you wish to do so. Not an additional $50 per hour in deposit or $50 in total... $50 per hour in added session fees to be paid at the time of deposit over and above the 50% minimum.

Source: https://www.lydiasupremacy.com/how-to-book-a-session