I travel across the country to serve the beautiful Princess Fawn. In between visits, she controls me by regular assignments and daily and weekly rituals. I have become Her devoted servant. In my last visit, we began with lunch at a great Beverly Hills restaurant then went shopping - I served Her by carrying Her bags, helping Her try on new shoes, and spoiling Her as directed. We also went shopping for a new leash and collar. Princess Fawn has gorgeous legs and feet; and is very much a classic beautiful blonde California girl. She also has a great smile, good sense of humor, a trustworthy and "easy to be with" personality and a natural way of taking complete control. After shopping, I served Her be preparing Her bath, offering her tea, and giving Her a long foot massage. Princess of course held the leash to my collar and enjoyed walking me around and watching me worship at Her feet. It was a blast to be with Her, and I recommend Her to other subs who might be looking for a high quality , safe experience.