This is a very interesting story. From the lead in, I didn't see the session going so strangely bad. There have been times I've misread a person or, something was off somehow. Most new doms who are getting a lot of attention go through a stage of "Domitis," When they let the attention go to their head a little. But, this was a pretty extreme way for a first session when there had been zero discussion of the client wanting to be treated that way. I'm actually embarrassed for her and, feel badly for both of them.

Years ago, one of my clients, who became a good friend, told me about his last session. He had taken a few years off from doing sessions because it had traumatized him so badly. The lady in question was a highly regarded, well known dom. At the end of their play time, she kept him in bondage. Then she went through his things, found his airline tickets, canceled his return flight and, kept him for another several hours. This would have been a lot of men's dream come true. But, it left him shaken up pretty badly.

It is always a fine line with femdom with when to step out on a limb and, surprise your client. But, it is best to save extreme treatment for someone who has been very clear it is what they want or, someone you know well.