This post has generated a lot of talk on various sites:

https://www.thimblefemdom.com/blog-1/2019/9/12/when-femdom-goes-wrong

When I read it, I was reminded of something that happened to me many years ago. I had gotten to know someone online, at Max Fisch, and she asked me for my phone number.

When she called, we spoke for a couple of hours. Then at the end, she got really angry with me, for nothing, and started to berate me for not being genuinely submissive.

It wasn't really the same as the story in the post linked above, because I didn't have any feelings for her, and it happened via the phone, in our first one on one interaction. But I was puzzled by it, and tried to figure out what had happened.

What I came up with is that some guys are probably so submissive that as soon as the mistress gets mad, they'll start pleading for forgiveness. I thought that maybe she was trying to see if I was that kind of guy.

And then I thought, wow, maybe I responded wrong, maybe I should have reacted in a completely submissive way. I probably failed a test there. For a long time it was sort of my fantasy to be that kind of guy, but ultimately I'm just not wired that way.

This thing has been talked out in other places, so it might not be that interesting here. But I figured I'd post it anyway, and see if anyone wants to talk about it.