I've often wondered how forced "Forced bi" scenes are. It seems to be a fantasy that people do voluntarily. I don't see the fantasy as actually being with another man as much as his Mistress "Making" him do it. It probably based more in humiliation/servitude than bisexual activity. I've wanted to make a video about an actual "Coerced bi" scene involving a trio of straight college students who are captured by two, recluse Appalachian lesbians, while hiking. They are kept in shackles and, under the threat of shotguns. Food is the motivating factor in the scene. The ladies are actually starving them until they comply with obscenely humiliating acts. One of them finally agrees to give his friend a bj, in exchange for a meal. Then, right in front of his best pals, he gets an erection while he is doing it. The script is incredible and, involves much more than this. But, with Visa regulations and, obscenity laws an adult video production can't shoot it. Hollywood could, with a lot of it being implied, but, a video producer would risk too much and, have no means to sell the movie.