Had a chance to session with Ms. Lydia last Saturday. Luckily our schedules were actually matching for availability. I had never seen her before but I had heard about her sessions from a past pro-domme I used to see in Philadelphia. Luckily, they knew each other quite well and our first session went smoothly.

The session took place at a her facility in the DC Metro area in a private secluded house. Upon entering in we did the formalities of talking and about hard limits and interests. Ms Lydia discovered my nickname compliments of my previous domme, Ms Tegan. "Handwarmer" which probably meant I would be fisted that day. Upon stripping she quickly taught me the 4 positions I would need to learn for future sessions. I had mentioned CBT to her and assumed we wouldn't explore that but I soon learned we would. As I lay there face up with my legs apart I felt her kicking me and slapping me with a crop down there among other things like grabbing, punching, slapping. She commented that she had caused me to bleed and had me see up close and personal on the clear crop that had my blood on it. After that was over she had me bend over across the spanking bench. She quickly checked to make sure I was stretched for what I was going to endure. I found myself being fucked with a fucksaw and various dildos. She then quickly without effort inserted an inflatable butt plug and began to pump it. I made the unfortunate mistake of mentioning pumping it more without asking so I was punished. She quickly pumped it to 30 and hold it for 30 seconds. As she counted down from 30 she intentionally skipped a few numbers to see if I had been counting or paying attention. Luckily for me I had and mentioned which numbers she skipped. After playing with various toys she had me move to her "Objectifier" which locks your head below the furniture where you can't see. She quickly inserted a Hitachi Magic Wand in me and began to use it on me on low. I quickly found it the oddest sensation, being forced to cum via it but being in a uncontrolled fashion. After a few minutes of it on low she turned it on High and began to move it around which caused pain & pure delight. The sound of her laughter at my discomfort made it memorable. After some time in that position I found myself getting uncomfortable and had to ask her to stop. Upon stopping she had me go ahead and lay on the bondage table as we chatted. I had mentioned to her while laying down how I was at first apprehensive about seeing her. The discussions with my former pro-domme helped but I was still nervous. I told her I had seen her videos and honestly thought she was like that and she laughed and told me that the stuff is scripted and obviously the extreme end. Upon getting my senses back to me I was allowed to go shower. Upon chit chatting as I got dressed I felt confident in seeing her again.