About a week ago I got a fairly long from a friend. One of the topics she brought up was she had just seen Hustlers and thought it was "really good" and thought I might like it. I have known this woman for 23 years. I met her in a strip club. It is possible to get to know the real person involved in sex work. This one does not hate men (she married one a year ago) and is not a drug addict/alcoholic.

There are other strippers I have gotten to know very well. On Domina M's Board I had a breakthrough in coming to accept my sadistic side due to an experience with a stripper

omina.ms/~domroot/thebuzz/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5979#Post5979

Turns out she wasn't the only stripper who liked to get spanked LOL. There was a very interesting stripper who was very much a switch. She claimed to have to have worked at a NYC dungeon for half a year then decided she could earn more as a stripper. We started doing things in the club's "champagne" room but eventually started sessioning outside the club which let us expand the menu of activities. I got to know her extremely well and not just the kinky stuff.

Strip clubs though have been in a secular decline for over a decade unlike findom which is growing like weeds.