Hi alex,

Like Cheyenne I had no desire to see this movie but I might just see it this weekend after reading your post. I had never really thought about how FinDomme and strip clubs were similar. I think you nailed it.

I have never stripped but have known several ladies that danced for an extended time. One of them had to medicate to do it and was a true hustler in every form of the word. I worked with her for years incorporating her into MindFucks where we went to a strip club and she was great at what she did. I just always had to watch my back (and the client's) where the money was involved. Another lady was really the opposite. She told me how hard it was to do her job and that she had to take "breaks" from it. She was sweet and sensitive and sober. Both women had one thing in common. They both hated men and didn't care who knew it. Both told me that men say the most hateful things (mainly body issue things) to them while working. It's like men act out and feel they can say anything because they put a few dollars in their garter.

From the other perspective, I once knew a very wealthy guy who would spend thousands in strip clubs. It was a real addiction with him. In one weekend he spent $30 in a NYC club - and didn't have sex. He hates women. He and I didn't get along for very long.

Anyway, my point is that I think strip clubs are at one end of the spectrum when it comes to the attitudes that the client and the provider have for each other. Domination is at the other. Unless you are talking about financial domination, which in many ways seems fueled by hate as well.

Obviously there are exceptions. I know a woman that danced during a financial rough spot. She was/is married, didn't do any VIP work and had a supportive husband to come home to. She did it for less than a year and looks back on it without regret or animosity. She loves men.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn