I had another amazing session with Domina Quinn Livid last week. Once again, She showed what an adaptable, wide-ranging, creative, beautiful Domme She is. And once again, Domina delivered a session that left me on cloud nine, wanting more and more.

When i arrived, Domina was again wearing a stunning latex outfit and had Her hair up. Latex was made for Domina! After i raved about how gorgeous She was, Domina immediately set me to work on some domestic chores, something i’d been wanting to do for Her for a long time. i love making Domina’s life easier, and i’d like to think that by doing these chores, i did make Her life just a bit easier. After i finished the chores, Domina taunted me by laying out all sorts of whipping implements, from various canes, to whips, to even a horse buggy whip. She explained She had never used a buggy whip, but was sure She could learn fast as She flicked a couple lashes across the room. I was relieved, thinking i would be spared from the whip. Boy was I wrong as i would see toward the end of the session.

Domina then strung me up to the St. andrew’s cross for a long and painful whipping on my back. i hate back whippings, so i was moaning even before the first lash. I’m sure Domina heard these moans, but She showed no mercy, delivering lash after lash on my back and buttocks. Domina then took me over to the spanking horse and delivered a pretty hard caning. She focused on my ass and in between my thighs. I’d never been caned by Domina, so it was an absolute honor to receive the caning, even though I hated it during the moment.

With a sore backside, Domina decided to focus on my front side. She laid me down and started talking about sterilizing a thread. Every possible scenario ran through my mind…”What is She going to do?” Then I saw her hold a little hook, and it dawned on me. “Oh no” i thought to myself. She bent down and started sewing my flap together. My screams fell on deaf ears. Luckily I had a direct view of Domina’s gorgeous face, would made taking the pain just a bit easier. After the deed was done, Domina stood back and admired Her work. My cock looked like it had a permanent grin.

Domina then placed me back on the spanking horse. Everything went quiet for a few minutes, and i could barely see Domina in the mirror. But finally i caught a glimpse of Her and saw that She was wearing a dildo. My stomach dropped and, in all honesty, i just wanted to safeword out thinking about what was going to happen. But i didn’t, only because i kept thinking about how disappointed Domina would be if I did. She had taught me that true submission was, at the very least, trying to take what She wanted to do. So, I resigned myself to what came next, although i wasn’t even sure what exactly that would be.

Domina walked over to my mouth. She told me first to lick the tip. i did. Then She told me to open my mouth as She slowly pushed it in. All i kept thinking was it would be over soon. I also fought every urge to safeword out. This couldn’t last too long, could it? But it seemed to last forever. I yelled as Domina pushed it in and out of my mouth. By the end, I had tears rolling down my face. I told Domina the tears were because of gagging, but honestly, i’m not so sure they were. I do know, however, that Domina really enjoyed that part of the session, which made it all worth it!

With that done, Domina then made me kneel in front of Her on the floor and slapped a couple of nipple clamps on to me. After a bit of nipple play, Domina got up and practiced with the buggy whip again. She slowly became really good with it. The She got a twinkle in Her beautiful blue eyes, said “I have an idea” and went and got rope. She tied it elaborately around my balls, then tied the other end to a bench with wheels. Domina then sat on the bench and made me pull Her with my balls with the whip in Her hands. I wish i could say Domina made me neigh like a horse, or called me a horse, but all i remember afterwards is just the intense pain in my balls and the lashes from the whip. Finally, i made it to the “finish line.” Domina untied me and let me get dressed. I thank Her for another great session, and walked away already anticipating my next session with Her.

https://twitter.com/quinnlivid?lang=en

https://www.instagram.com/quinnlivid/?hl=en

Edited by ironboy (09/23/19 10:32 PM)