It should be normal, yes, to give your info to reputable Dommes. Not giving it to some craigslist nobody Domme? I get that, but obvious verified professionals? Come now. I've seen hundreds of people who have all given me ID. Businessmen, actors, professonal athletes, politicians, you name it. Our job is keeping that info safe (not as if Google doesn't know what you're doing anyway hahaha)

S*x workers, including Dominatrixes, get beaten, raped, robbed, etc. There's a rapist going around right now that's well known who is active, targeting us. We're inviting you into OUR home, and you think we should just trust some stranger whos probably twice our weight to not take advantage of us without some kind of collateral? Yeah, that's not smart at all.

Personally I do not negotiate when it comes to my safety and I don't understand how other people can. If you don't trust a Domme with your name, how can you trust her with your body?

Besides, WHY would you really want to see someone who doesn't carefully screen? Who lets potential looneys, stalkers, and pigs through the same door that you hope to securely, privately, anonymously waltz through? A Dominatrix that is willing to see you without screening puts not just her own safety at risk, but YOURS as well. They are more likely to attract stalkers than a Domme who does screen.

Ugh.

Edit: Also I understand why she won't take references. I had a guy who was good to me act like a total asshole to another Domme I knew. Sad world frown

Edited by DommeLynx (09/23/19 03:35 PM)

www.GoddessLynx.com
www.Loyalfans.com/dommelynx
www.Twitter.com/DommeLynx