Originally Posted By Cheyenne
Wow! Sounds like you've got the life of Riley!

Yes, I have... Somehow, these opportunities keep presenting themselves and I marvel at how lucky I am. The FemDom Ball thing happened because of a combination of the NFL, insanely cheap flights ($350 round trip from New York to London) and a miscommunication around dates for my visit. It was only after everything was booked that we realized I was coming on that weekend and She was able to obtain a ticket for me.

Originally Posted By Cheyenne
As long as I've been around the scene, I've never heard of a hush plug. I can gather what is about from your post. I love the name of it.

Actually, I found out about it because Mistress Ayn reviewed it here a couple of years ago... Here is the thread:

Mistress Ayn's Review

I have actually worn it inside of me for up to 4 full days straight for my Vegas Domme because of the material (medical grade silicone) and how well designed the plug is (most plus fall out of me after a few hours). Unfortunately, I am on "ass-rest" for 2019 because I was getting prolapse and hemorrhoid problems at the end of 2018 from general overuse of the area by Dommes (not related to the plug) so I can currently only put it in my underwear and use it as a Bluetooth vibe.