I have a different session idea, upon which some of you might comment. Boring, interesting or you have ideas to make it better or you have done it before!

By the way, I did a session with a previous idea that went well--the one with T&D and the mistress shirt on or off only afterwards or not, and depending on a chosen or required caning.

Anyway, here is an idea, for any of your input . . . Z's qualification: If I were a domme, I would not tend to insist on many things without some pre-approval or implied or clear expectation. I grew up with the golden rule, and so I would hope that a mistress might push me, but not do things wildly unexpected or undiscussed.
I have a strange sense of morality, maybe . . .

Anyway, here is an idea for some T&D sessions . . . a session in which the guy has requested and the domme has agreed to t&d . . . but this idea could lead into other possibilities in a fun way.

1) tease and denial for the first 5 to 20 minutes as in a normal T&D session;
2) domme says to guy, "I wish to play a game in which I will tease you and you will deny me!" without giving specifics unless the guy insists;
3) the guy agrees or asks for more information and the domme provides the idea of part 4;
4) after agreement, domme says, "I am going to tell you four things I want to do with you . . . and for each thing, you tell me no I can't and why."
5) guy agrees;
6) domme then mentions four or five things that the guy is not expecting and would find disagreeable and has not done . . . long caning, pee in mouth, wearing panties, etc.
7) the guy says no to each thing and explains why.
8) Here is the payoff or fun thing, which can then be a surprise to the guy or the domme or both, depending on what each one is expecting . . . Domme then says, "OK, very good, but there is a penalty for telling me no. How many cane strokes do you think would be fair as the penalty for your telling me no today?"
9) and the guy agrees to or suggests an amount and the domme canes him that amount or more after telling him it is not sufficient.

Anyway, that is my idea, cause it could lead to 1) the guy saying yes to something he had not thought of or 2) some forced scenarios after the first session of this if the domme starts increasing the caning for saying no . . . from visit to visit . . .