The easy answer to this for me is yes... The most prolific one was around DomCon NOLA last year when Mistress Ayn, Mistress UV and Goddess Samantha Muscle all had direct (and coordinated) control of me for a couple of weeks and I also sessioned with Ms Vera Virgo and Empress Ming with their consent and coordination. Empress Ming was the last actual session and Mistress Ayn used a Twitter poll to see if I should ve allowed to cum for Her (not surprisngly, the answer was no... F’n Twitter a-holes).

We had previously done something like that with Mistress UV locking me in chastity during our session for Mistress Ayn ti use the next day. This also led into a week long ordered edging and Twittee recap on a daily basis.

As for seeing multiple Dommes, I was much more private about it at the beginning because I didn't want to offend anyone but I have always been up front about my poly nature and have never been collared (even though multiple Dommes currently treat me as being owned by them in some way}.