When I'm between dommes and just slutting around looking for the right one, obviously enough I'm seeing multiple dommes, and none of them know about each other, mostly because I may not even be repeating.

Once I've found a domme I like, and have seen her even a few times, I think we've built a rapport, both put some investment into each other, etc. In that case, I always ask permission to see another pro domme. I have never been told "no" or even got the slightest hint that there's an undercurrent of disapproval.

Note: while a femdom relationship is arguably different than most other professional relationships (to me, there's a more personal component as well), it's still a professional relationship. I do not feel it's wrong on any level, to go see another mistress without telling her (unless we've discussed exclusivity and it's built into our relationship).

So I don't ask permission because I think I have to -- I actually enjoy the dynamics of asking permission. I don't know how the dommes take it, but I offer it in the spirit of "I'm going to see someone else, but you're special, I'd like your approval, and I'd like our relationship to be transparent". The fact is, I am open to exclusive relationships with pro dommes, once I find a special domme I'm not driven by variety, and exclusivity is a dynamic I enjoy in many cases -- she'll have other clients, obviously, but I feel like sometimes when a domme knows I'm exclusive to her, and I treat her especially well, there are experiences she offers me that she might not be offering more casual clients.

Edited by Swordfish (09/12/19 12:20 PM)