Originally Posted By Zingish
Another fantasy is having mistress' vanilla girlfriends drop in on the session and either participate or act as an audience to my humiliation. Unfortunately, I have never had the luck to be involved in scenes like that. If anyone here has stories of vanilla girlfriend involvement in sessions, I'd love to hear them.

I do this often. Some of my reviews include vanillas - although calling any of my friends vanilla is probably a stretch. I think it was the MindFuck called the party favor, but a friend brought a friend to the session and she was delightful. She was as excited as the sub. We were about to use the sub with strapons and her eyes lit up. I asked if she had ever used one and she said no but she would love to try. After a little coaching she was off to the races and I thought she and the sub were both going to have orgasms right there. It was a treat to watch. Incorporating vanillas over the years has been tons of fun.

Another one that comes to mind was having a sub meet me in a strip club. I texted him and told him I was running late. Shortly after a beautiful black woman that had been sitting alone in the club approached him and asked if she could sit with him because he looked like a nice guy and some of the other guys were hitting on her and making her feel uncomfortable. Of course he said yes. After a several minutes she asked him if he "wanted to get out of there"? She said she was going to a party and would he like to accompany her? He struggled with the idea and then it hit him - I had probably set the whole thing up - and I had.

By the way, zinglish, if you want this to happen, ask for it. There is usually a small tribute or gift required. Having friends simply drop in on a session is really a fantasy. If you have a regular Mistress there are ways to do this and still have it be a surprise.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn