A few weeks ago my latex vacuum bed arrived. I have a particular play partner who likes to test drive all the newest toys I get, which is great for me because I can say, "Uuummm, lemme go look at the instructions again," and we can pick back up to the play level that comes from knowing someone so long.

The instructions were okay, but to me, seemed to focus on the frame assembly, which was pretty obvious to me, and less on the method to seal the top, not so obvious. I figured out the remaining little pipe was to role up the top and be clipped. While, I can have a mechanical mind when needed so I eventually made the connection, I am sure whomever else uses the vacbed will need to be trained by me.

I put down a long gym mat I use for wrestling--I mean you have to be comfortable outside of whatever specific torment I am doing, no? The vacbed did compress down to every little line on my sub's skin, which I loved, and I chose the semi-transparent option so I could see a lot more of what was going on, though he could not see anything after the compression.

I worried that the extra hole, I ordered for the cock to be outside the bed, would lead to air leakage. Nope, not at all. It stretches and seals at the bottom of the whole "package" nicely. So this works perfectly for my playmates who love heavy bondage, cbt and/or tease and denial. It is excellently set up for electrics, clips, cock whipping, ball stretching, sounding, and, of course the Tremblr milking machine. (The latter of which seems to be behaving after my initial difficulty.)

I am pretty pleased with my new vacbed, though I don't think it is for everyone, only those who have a strong bondage and latex fetish--there are enough, but not everyone. With all the work to set up (and it is a BITCH to clean after) not something I would trot out as a surprise in an hour session. I am happy to explore it more with those already lined up to use it.