I'm ancient so I can really say, and it did happen, that I was used as a training sub by the legendary Mistress Belle De Jour twice, once on my third-ever session back in 1973 or '74. I worked a bit, part time, in college, and her sessions were $35 (!) for 45 minutes which was a lot for me back then. I'd call a lot, because she was so seductive on the phone, and she finally ordered me to "Get here today for a session with me and another Mistress!" Flustered, I said, "I barely have the $35 for you." She yelled, "That's fine, just get here anyway!" I got there, it was on East 13th Street in Manhattan, off of University Place, and Belle ordered me around and this Mistress in training (more like a sub) who I wasn't introduced to. The trainee was around for a half hour and then dismissed, but after that I had Belle all to myself for another half hour.

A decade later in the mid 1980s Belle was training a lady around her age at her apartment around East 17th or 18th Street. Again, the tribute was just for Belle but a bit higher... inflation I guess. Belle bailed out after 15 or 20 minutes and another Mistress (a former exotic dancer) who I knew filled in and instructed the trainee about what to do with me.

There were at least three other trainee sessions I was part of in the mid to late 1990s where I was called in, or asked, if I wanted another Mistress in the scene. In all of them the trainee left around halfway through the scene. I wasn't asked for a higher tribute. And I felt good about it since, I guess, the head Mistresses involved trusted me that I was a cooperative sub.

I feel very fortunate. Unique... sensual, erotic memories.