Well I didn’t want to bore anyone with a long story. Anyway I used to see a Domme in my state for a few months. She was a sadist into pain no BS type classic Domme. While I was happy with her I did see another Domme a months later just a little bit in the next state over. She was more sexual fun type gothic Domme. These two dominatrix did know of each other in the business, but did not attend the same parties or run in the same circle. So I started to see them both once a month each. Well it was only a matter of time that gothic Domme saw marks on me that she knew she didn’t put on me and started asking about it. So I told her about my other Domme that I was seeing before her. She took it hard like I wasn’t happy with her sessions which I told her I am, just feel like changing it up at times. So then I figured I’d tell my other Domme about the gothic Domme to which she said why didn’t you tell me about it first I can do those things too. Things just got too awkward so I just stop seeing both. In hindsight I guess I should have just told them both up front about it first.