You have posted a great series of interesting questions and topics. It sounds like you are conducting some market research for you social media promotional efforts. Great questions, appreciate the chance to offer an opinion.

I like to see a list that is as specific as possible, without of course taking risk with LE. For example, if a Domme enjoys bondage I appreciate knowing if she enjoys all bondage or has a specific favorite type (leather, metal, rope, latex etc.) I am a huge bondage slut so that's important to me.

Often I can get a pretty good idea of a Domme's interest from her list of equipment and even more so from any pictures she has on her site that include equipment and furniture.

One other thing, while I suppose some Dommes are honestly into "everything", I find a long list of just about every fetish or favorite play to be unhelpful. I mean, EVERYTHING can't be a favorite!

I also appreciate a list of what a Domme is NOT into so that I a not wasting her time or mine by reaching out to her to try and arrange a session that she has no intertest in doing.

Again, thanks for posting some interesting questions, you make the board interesting and fun.