NYCRick, I did an unusual one with Belle once also in the early '70s when I was in college. I was invited to her apt. very early - 7:30 or 8 am - and be a "Roman bath slave." I was told to make thong out of rags and wear it under my street clothes. I got to her apt., she was half asleep. Belle told me to undress immediately and I was ordered to the bathroom and fill the tub with water and her favorite bath oils. In minutes she returned wearing high heel slippers and a silk robe. I was ordered on my knees to remove her slippers and worship her feet. Then I was told to remove her robe and saw her in all of her natural glory. I helped her into the bath and ordered to bathe her with a washcloth very slowly. I was aroused beyond words. At the end I helped her out of the bath and slowly dried her off. She put on her robe and slippers and I was ordered into her bedroom. I then helped dress her and by the time she was dressed I was on the bedroom floor, flustered and horny with her standing over me ordering me to pleasure myself saying things like, "Hurry up, I don't have all day!" It didn't.