Mistress Justine is an expert at delivering intense pain as well as extreme teasing pleasure. Sometimes her sessions focus exclusively on one or the other. But for this session, I was in for a special treat. I was to be given both pleasure and pain.

It started with Mistress Justine greeting me wearing black lingerie. Her body is stunningly beautiful, and the lingerie only makes her perfect body look even more sexy. I was ordered to strip and kneel before her while she began by alternatively pinching and teasing my nipples. After a while, I was worked up into such a frenzy I heard myself begging Mistress to allow me to touch or worship ANY part of her body . . . oh, to have some contact with her perfection. But I was denied.

Then I was ordered to the spanking horse, where I was restrained, wrists and ankles tightly bound. And then the pain began. Mistress paddled my ass and thighs with her wooden paddle. The stinging was intense, and my yelps of pain only seemed to amuse Mistress. Then, it stopped. Nothing. As Iooked around, Mistress was only inches from my face, teasing me with her perfect abs and belly button (one of my favorite parts of her body). The sight was amazing, and again I begged to be allowed to worship her. This time, she did allow it, but only for a brief time. Then it was back to the beating. Stroke after stroke, the intensity of the pain was building in my ass and thighs, and Mistress Justine laughed and taunted me.

It was then that I realized the rhythm of the session Mistress Justine was creating. I would only be allowed the pleasure of looking at her body (and possibly worshipping it) after the pain of the beating. This cycle of pleasure and pain continued for a long time until Mistress Justine said “enough.”

I was released from the spanking horse, and ordered to kneel before Mistress and told to start masturbating. Mistress knows that this is my favorite position to be in: naked at her feet. She mercifully allowed me to orgasm, and I collapsed at her feet. Once again, Mistress Justine proved that she is far superior to me in every way, and has total control over me. I am so happy to be her slave!

You can find out more about her at her website: Mistress Justine Cross