Ah, the dreaded Twitter question . . . Hello Ms. Rose Woods.
Obviously there are all kinds of people on Twitter that are part of the adult industry. I think it's in vogue right now to call yourself a Dominatrix. Most of the findoms are simply cam girls that have found a new, easier way to earn money. Calling themselves a Mistress or a Domme adds to their mystique I suppose.

Unfortunately some ladies that do in person sessions are starting to emulate this behavior. I think part of that is the desire to chase every possible income stream. Fans Only, NiteFlirt, cam sessions, FinDom, clips, etc. and they use these provocative approaches to try and snare clients. Unfortunately it falls flat with a lot of subs (as is evident in many of the responses here). I film as part of my overall market strategy, so I only do things and dress in films like I would in an in person session. The amount of money made from clips is a drop in the bucket compared to live sessions and if I didn't think it helped me book more sessions or elevate my brand, I wouldn't do it. I think many of the Twitter ladies you are talking about don't get this concept and think all of the twerking, nudity, etc. brings in more business. A big part of domination is about the tease and lack of access. It is not a concept that everyone gets.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn