I had a session recently with Mistress Ayn and I wanted to tell you how mind-blowing it was.
I hadn't seen Mistress Ayn in a year and I was a little nervous. After a warm greeting and a moment to prepare, she directed me to the exam bed and had me my place my feet in the stirrups. With Her permission, I arrived in chastity, so Mistress simply ignored my trapped, useless clitty. Mistress asked me how long it had been since Her sissy had been penetrated, and, sad to say, it had been awhile. So Mistress inserted a dilator to get me ready for what She had in mind. A dilator is like a butt plug, but it has no "neck" to narrow its width. The idea was to stretch my sissy pussy. Mistress told me to hold it in while she stepped away for a moment, but I led it slide out. When She saw what had happened, she spit in my face and slapped me, a moment of degradation that got me in the proper frame of mind for the rest of our session. Minutes later, Mistress replaced the dilator with one that delivered an electric pulse to my sensitive opening, and that really got my attention.she placed suction cups on my nipples to increase the blood flow and sensitivity. Then She removed her gorgeous black leather shoe and placed it over my nose and mouth, her delicious scent, and Her powerful pheromones, flooding my brain as the electricity continued to shock my sissy pussy.
Mistress unlocked my chastity cage and ordered me to the cross, where she bound my arms and legs and tied a string around my balls. Then She attached a bucket to my balls and slowly filled it with water, the weight gradually pulling them down. Then Mistress grabbed a flogger and went to work on my back, delivering stinging blow after blow as the water bucket swung and tortured my balls.
Foot worshipping was next. I keeled at her feet and kissed and licked Her shoes, feet, and legs, heaven for a foot-loving sissy slit like myself. Mistress then had me lie on my back while She smothered my face with her warm, fragrant feet.
Mistress then had me sit up while She spoke with me about my future. She noticed my tiny, flaccid cock and told me that the long-term chastity she required of me would make my thing atrophy and shrink, so it would be nothing more than a cult. We discussed female hormones, which within weeks would ensure I would never have an erection again.
Soon Mistress was ready for Her finale. She put me in a swing, facing up with my hands ands legs bound. On my cock She placed a device that gently contracted every few seconds, but not enough to get me off. Then She showed me Het newest toy, a large flesh-coloured strap on I will probably never forget. It hurt at first, and I whispered. But soon I had adjusted, and She eased it in and out. When it was in deeply, she pressed against me and I could feel the stretchy softness of her body suit. Seconds later, Her assault had the intended effect, and I came in a wonderful explosion. She said it is the best kind of orgasm, to come from being fucked like that, while looking up into her stunningly beautiful face.
Mistress had warned me that I might not come, and that if I did I would have to something for Her. Then She removed my condom, emptied its content into my mouth, and smiled as I swirled it around my mouth and swallowed it.
Mistress Ayn is amazing. I can't wait to serve Her again.
Sissy slut martina

Edited by Martina (12/08/15 02:58 PM)
Edit Reason: fix typos