Originally Posted By MsRoseWoods
With all the nudity, twerking, and overtly sexual content posted on twitter, do you expect these behaviors during sessions?

Never... Just because a Domme does something on camera that doesn't mean it is available to me in a session. I also never expect that if a Domme decides to do something in a session with me this time, it translates into her doing that in any future session.

Does it make you want to schedule sessions with Mistresses who choose to show, and do more?

All other things being equal (which they never are), my answer world be yes... I prefer Dommes who are less uptight about sex and play so if someone is more sexual in their posts, it is an indicator that they probably are a better match.

Do you find these tweets visually motivating, or are you repulsed by them?

Depends on the specific content, but more likely to be visually motivating... I am much more repulsed by money-grubbing pics or the general attitudes and statements by some Dommes (most of which they don't actually believe in my experience) than any pictures they post that is sexual in nature.