I got into the scene when I was a horny college kid who hit a "dry spell" dating in the early '70s, was willing to do just about anything to meet beautiful women and had (and still have) an overactive imagination that has gotten me into many adventures over the years. Back then when I bought my first copy of Screw Magazine everything clicked.

Immediately I knew what I didn't like, and still don't (anal); and loved, and still do, being the center of attention for gorgeous, dominant, imaginative and intelligent women. The key turn-on for me has always been being an exhibitionist (for one Mistress) and being a sex object and entertainment for the Mistress.

Over the years I've been seduced, prodded, ordered, etc. by some wonderful women into things as a college kid I never knew existed or would be turned on by: foot worship, hand spanking, slapping, scissor holds, light bondage, even being a switch for parts of sessions. And with two or three Mistresses I know or knew very well, I've had unique experiences that I won't divulge here.

Compared with the experiences I have read from accomplished Dominas and subs here and on MaxFisch over the years I guess I'm just a light kinkster who loves the costuming and the drama of sessions. As I've said to more than a few Dominas I have served, I feel my sessions are kind of like an adult Disney World experience.

Guilt? Sure. But I'm comfortable with who I am and how this turns me on. And, as I want to make clear, I feel lucky to have served so many gorgeous, caring, imaginative and professional women who know how to play, and play safely.