All good points. Never knew these issues with rope. We are all different and it feels like my interests are more difficult to find. I’m not looking for my entire session to be rope. If I can have one scene with rope then I am a happy person. I’m not looking for anything artistic. Just tightly tied.

I recall having a 2 hour session where I was in a lot of scenes. This mistress had a great play space but it all felt very rushed going from one scene to the next. Told her afterwards it felt rushed and I enjoy rope so she understood what I was looking for.

I have always visioned bondage to be tight. Difficult to move. Whether it’s by rope or other gear. If you are not versed with rope but have great gear then I would be fine with this trade off. When you have no rope skills and crappy gear then this is where my annoyance starts. This is where I see many new mistress transitioning. This is why I ask if a mistress is experienced in rope or not. Just to get the idea of what their true passions are. My opinion is a good mistress would like to learn.