Originally Posted By 87pegged
When someone does not have any rope experience (finding this true with many new Prodoms) then I will pass on the session.

Rope does seem to be a dying art form in the Pro community. I am among those that don't have the patience for it - preferring leather bondage. I don't know where in NC you are, but Simone Kross visits some NC cities and she is very skilled with rope.

Originally Posted By 87pegged
Back in my teens I would browse various Prodoms websites and would get excited to one day session with them. It would never occur to me that these same people could move to a different city or retire. 15 years later and after having a few sessions it’s challenging to find someone.

I was just talking with someone the other day about how trends in session requests change over time. There was a time when I could go weeks without a request for strapon. Now it's on almost everyone's list of requests. Since trends appear to be sub driven, I never really thought about what it's like to be on the other end and see one of your interests die because as new Dommes are trained, that is not part of the training. In my conversation we were specifically talking about medical fetish, which to us seems to be in a down trend. If subs quit showing an interest in it, I can imagine that less and less Dommes will take the time to learn how to do it, making it harder for a sub with that fetish to find someone to session with. Interesting topic.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn