I've felt submissive and inferior to women since I was 5 years old. In kindergarten I would often have fantasies about being naked in front of all the girls in the class and they were all laughing at me. Throughout elementary school I was fascinated by the "mean girls" that everyone was afraid of, even though they didn't know I existed. I would fantasize about them using me as their bitch, carrying their books, doing all their homework, and generally being abused by them. In middle school once, one of the popular girls was standing with her friends after lunch. She called me over and she told me to tie her shoe. I was so nervous, so I made a small joke and got down on my knees and tied it for her. She and her friends just walked away laughing leaving me there totally turned on. I was partnered once with that same girl later in high school for a project. In addition to being gorgeous with incredible legs, she was really smart and a great writer so she basically wrote the whole paper. A couple nights before it was to be turned in, she handed it to me and told me to take it home and type it and give it to her the next day. She would then make her changes and give it back to me to be retyped, treating me like her secretary. That girl was so demanding, it really turned me on. To this day I still fantasize about grovelling at her feet.