I have always had a natural attraction to all things D/s and BDSM related and like others have mentioned I loved and got excited while watching Wonder Woman or seeing women tied up during some kidnap scene long before I knew what it was. Same goes for Samantha's outfits on Bewitched and just seeing those beautiful legs. However, I do have a couple of kinks that I know exactly when they occurred.

One was my fetish for women wearing Orange which came from my college days and watching all the hot college girls going to games wearing it followed by the always Orange upskirts of the cheerleaders as they kicked, were lifted or thrown in the air.

The other is my fetish for foot tattoos, which was driven into me in an instant during my only session with Athena Fatale. She started it by ordering me to my knees to kiss her foot, which had a beautiful tattoo on the top of her foot, perfectly framed by a pair of high-heeled pumps. The ritual of starting a session by kneeling and kissing the Dommes foot has always been powerful to me, but to kiss not just skin but how a Domme had chosen to decorate it gave me an electrical buzz that it is incredibly difficult to describe. Ever since that night, it has been one of my biggest fetishes.