Who do you fantasize most about in the vanilla world and what activities? Here's my list!

- Margot Robbie
Being cuckolded would be an absolute dream come true - watching her being pleased by and moaning in pleasure with a hot, young, well-endowed stud would crush me with envy.
She's also one of the few women with whom I wouldn't think twice to do consume her brown caviar morsels. I would even pay a hefty price for this opportunity.
Honestly, she could get away with almost anything.
- Emma Watson
I'd love to be bullied, teased and tormented by her in a cold English way. I'd love to serve as a chauffeur to her and her boyfriend. She can slap me around and spit on me as much as she wants.
- Amal Clooney
My dream would be being her carpet and being slapped around and ordered about. I'd love to consume her golden champagne as well.
- Ivanka Trump
If I was her husband, I'd regularly set up hot dates with Justin Trudeau and have them go at it like rabbits whenever they feel like in our marital bed.
- Hallie Jackson
I'd eagerly be her footstool on live TV and hand wash all her lingerie for her.
- Tomi Lohren, Megyn Kelly, Laura Ingraham
As a black dude, I really wish that these white women would racially degrade me and show me where I actually stand in this world. Racial humiliation would be a joy with these ladies.

Besides that, I regularly fantasize about my hot yoga teachers, coworkers, and girlfriends of my friends.

How about you? What do your fantasies look like?