Originally Posted By Jiminhales

Would a Domme make a killing doing a 45 minute one or two kink session for $150? Nothing elaborate.

I would think so, but it seems that there aren't very many like me, so anyone trying to make a living would have to take longer and higher priced sessions. And then there's the opportunity cost - If I book 30 minutes at, say 5 PM, having to turn down someone calling at 4 PM wanting a two hour session after work and before going home to dinner would be a significant loss to the mistress. How often does that happen? Who knows?

I've had plenty of half-hour sessions from those who classify themselves as "disciplinarian," but lately several have taken up "life coaching" where they can spend an hour or more with a client, dressed in normal clothes, doing a lot of talking (and I'm sure that takes some special skills and preparation) and not a lot of ass beating. It's hard work to spank for the better part of half an hour, and as long as life coaching is doing well enough, they've stopped taking half-hour sessions.

I've had some really excellent half-hour spanking on my budget over the years. Fortunately there are still a few who understand that a disciplinary spanking or even a just-for-fun spanking doesn't need to take an hour, and are willing to accommodate.

I've suggested to a few full-range dommes who truly love spanking that they try a regularly scheduled "just spanking" day, once a week, or once or twice a month. Nobody's bit on that yet, though I've noticed an occasional pop-up spanking special but it's usually someplace I'm not.

Fortunately, there are still house dommes who are good spankers, and although both of the places in the LA area where I go when I'm in the area have raised their half-hour rate from $125-130 to $150. Maybe by the next price increase, I'll really be too old for this. wink