Yeah i've never walked out either, I don't have the heart for it, i'd feel bad.

The only time where i've met up with a domme who kind of misrepresented herself was my first session with a pro-domme, she had it listed on her Eros ad that she was offering discounts for college students which is part of why I picked her. She didn't actually list her age, but had photos that made her look much younger to me (but didn't show a face). She also said in the advertisement she was very sadistic.

I show up and turns out she's in her late 40's or 50's! (Not assuming this from looks either, she said she had a son who was around 17...) Before we started she said she hoped I was alright with sessioning with a woman of her age and I flat out lied and said that I preferred dommes who were significantly older than me. I honestly would have been able to get over that initial shock of her age, if not for the fact that the session ended up being the most awkward experience of my life. She was the kindest, sweetest woman i've ever met, which doesn't exactly go well with my preferences in dommes and wasn't exactly what I was expecting (nor what was advertised). She gave me one little thwack with a riding crop that was old and dull as per her own admission, and even that she was hesitant to hit me with and asked if I were okay after the one hit, even after I said I was okay she was still very hesitant to give me too many smacks on the bottom with it. At the end of the session she ordered me to masturbate to an orgasm but I just couldn't, and to me it looked like she kind of looked disappointed or hurt by that. I repeatedly assured her that I enjoyed the session since I felt like it would be mean to tell her that I was completely disappointed by it.

After that session I learned my lesson to thoroughly research who I session with. My next session was far more better, it was in an actual dungeon studio, the domme looked better than she did in her pics if anything, and she was every bit as sadistic as advertised.