Is body type a major factor?
I have a preference for tall and slim but it's certainly not a major factor as most I have served definitely haven't fit that preference.

Does age and experience play a role.
A bit I suppose. Experience doesn't really matter for me much at all, while I have a preference for dommes that are a bit younger, I imagine partly due to my age.

Does social media (posts, photos, clips) influence your choice?
Most definitely. For me a domme doesn't need hundreds of photos, but having like a handful of recent pics helps a lot, while having next to no photos makes me unlikely to session with a domme.
A domme having clips or any kind of video like an interview or something is definitely a bonus, it makes me feel way more comfortable knowing what she looks and sounds like.

How important is a Domme's website?
Somewhat important. A very old and outdated website can kind of turn me away.

Do interviews and blogs help you to make a decision?
Absolutely! Anything that helps me learn more about what they're like before hand definitely helps me decide.

Do you research a Mistress before scheduling, or is physical attraction enough?
Yes. Looks matter to some extent, but most important to me is what a domme offers and what she is like.
I have a very wide range of interests so the most important factor above all others asked is what a domme's interests are and if their BDSM personality is compatible with mine.

For example I personally almost always serve dommes who advertise as very sadistic rather than those who advertise nurturing or gentle since i'm not often very compatible with that BDSM personality.

Are you loyal to one Mistress, or see several?
Several. I can't see myself ever sticking to one domme, I have too many fetishes and kinks for one domme to ever fit me, there's no way there's a domme that shares all the interests I have completely.
For an FLR partner I could vow to remain loyal even if it means compromising on kinks, but never for a professional domme.

Is a Mistress's session rate a deal breaker, if it's above a certain amount?
Yeah. If it's above $400 an hour it's an absolute no-go for me, and above like $300 I probably won't be seeing the domme too much (nor for longer sessions). That might change years down the line for me though when I have more disposable income.