Thought provoking questions, thanks for the post. Here is my 2 cents.

Is body type a major factor?
To some extent yes. I prefer a taller Domme, more athletic build but that's not a deal breaker depending on other attirbutes the Domme has such as sharing my interests and her experience level.

Does age and experience play a role.
Yes it does. I have been involved in BDSM with ProDommes for over 25 years, so I am not at all comfortable playing with young dommes.
Experience is huge for me. I won't session with anyone who hasn't been a practicing Domme for at least 3 years. preferably 5.

Does social media (posts, photos, clips) influence your choice?
Yes, to a minor extent. If am interested in a Domme I will check out her social media to try and get a feel for her overall communication style. I have seen some Dommes speak about their clients (not by name) in very derogatory ways and that is a deal breaker for me. Just seems very unprofessional and not a particularly good business practice.

How important is a Domme's website?
Very important. It is the first impression that a Domme makes on me. The more information on the website the better. The website gives me some idea of her appearance, her interests, her own hard limits, what kind of equipement she has, what her playspace looks like.

Do interviews and blogs help you to make a decision?
I will look at blogs to get a sense of the Domme.

Do you research a Mistress before scheduling, or is physical attraction enough?
I always research the Mistress.

Do positive or negative reviews effect your decision?
Only if I know the reviewer and have confidence in his opinion. Fake reviews are everywhere, so I don't pay a lot of attention unless they are from someone I know to be real, such as some of the other subs on this site.

Do you normally choose the same type of Mistress repeatedly, or do you see every new-traveling Domme who comes your way?

I am all about chemistry in the session. When there is great chemistry with a Domme I tend to be loyal to her. I will however see new Dommes while traveling or schedule a session with a new Domme locally if there is something that I find especially interesting or appealing about her.

Are you loyal to one Mistress, or see several?
I am mostly loyal, but will occasionally experiment with new Mistresses. I also will repeatedly see one or two Mistresses who travel to my location. That's always fun, like seeing an old friend.
However, the Mistress I primarily see has no problem with me seeing others and has even recommended Dommes to me depending on to where I was traveling.

Is a Mistress's session rate a deal breaker, if it's above a certain amount?
The rate to me is, within reason, not a deal breaker. I am a slut for very heavy leather bondage sessions which require lots of highend and expensive equipment. The typical Domme I see has invested heavily in her craft and is very experienced. I am ok with an hourly fee at the higher end of the spectrum so long as I get the kind of experience that is important to me.

One thing that you didn't ask about is the communication style and intelligence of the Domme. I am always impressed by a Domme who has strong communication skills, writes well and comes across as intelligent and well spoken.