• I look for something that stands out, whatever it is, as long as it seems above average to me, whether it is experience, passion, intelligence... It can also be because of the dungeon, a rare or atypical mastered speciality, a particular style of play...

• I also like when some activities have a dedicated page. For example, Iʼm much more encline to ask for a kidnapping session or extended bondage session to a domme who has gone into details with this on her website, than a domme who just lists it among other regular activities. I can spend a lot of time with multiple keywords combination on Google just to find the approach I like the most to an activity! This is what led me to Poland last year.

It also is because I have a somewhat rigid mind. I love to see on a website something like "an extended bondage session lasts x hours and costs xxx$, it can be done with X, Y or Z type of restraint" ; rather than just see it listed as a practice. I hate mailing pro-dommes without being sure about whether I will book a session or not. So I always like when everything is clear even before the booking. Of course it is a not a main point here, but sometimes it helps to break a tie.

• Positive reviews can help, but I only briefly read the reviews that are on her website.

• I recently added few pro dommes to my "to see" list just because I was impressed by what she wrote on twitter or even here. A person's intelligence is what arouse me the most.

• Regarding photos, professional photoshoots are always cool to make you drool! I do care about sessions photo depending on what I'm looking for. For example, when looking for a strict bondage session, I love to see what the pro-domme is capable of doing (Mistress Jill, Belgium, is now a must-meet to me). But most of the time, I don't even look at sessions photos.

• I don't care about age or body type, even though I'd like to discover everything, from 22 to 70 years old. Every single profile type has something different to give!

• I'm a very "visual guy", so how the website looks always is more or less important. But if a website is really bad, I'll focus even more on the content at first. Who knows, it could be a brilliant pro-domme who just wanted to do it herself but don't know nothing about how do to it properly. But most of the time, an ambitous domme (which type I love to meet) makes a point to have a cool website.

In all cases, what never catches my attention is to find a very generic, unpersonal website, with very few details (if any!) about the domme and her approach.

• I'm passionate about pro dommes and the little world they build around them, so I like to discover new pro mistresses, I'm not the loyal type.

Until today, my regular D/s relationship have always been without money involved and I'm going to keep it this way. In this case, I'm loyal, of course.

Edited by BDSAIME (08/21/19 11:12 AM)