Hello subjohn,

I thought this would be an easy question to answer. Usually when someone asks that, My response is an overnight. But reading through other people's responses I realize it's not a one size fits all answer.

The reason I initially think an overnight is My favorite is that it's more like lifestyle play. In a normal hour + session I have to watch the clock. I like for sessions to build to a crescendo and if we are working with a set period of time I have to stay cognizant of the time as we get deeper into the session to make that happen. With an overnight, we just play until we are exhausted - usually 6 + hours then we sleep for a bit and sometimes get up and play more. But that's not for everyone and if a sub doesn't share a well rounded set of interests with Me then it could get tedious. I also can't do them that often because they are physically and mentally draining and I need a day to recover.

So, practically speaking I would say that 2-3 hours is the sweet spot for Me. It allows enough time that I can fully develop the scene, immerse Myself and not have to worry about timing for a while.

One hour sessions would probably be My least favorite. Unless we are dealing with a simple foot fetish session or the like, it's just not enough time to connect and allow the flow to take Me. Because of this they can feel too mechanical. I'm not saying I haven't had some stellar one hour sessions but then they just usually leave Me wanting more.

Of course you subs don't have to deal with this but the most dreaded thing for Me is multiple one hour sessions in a day. But that's a whole other discussion. Thankfully that doesn't happen often.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn